Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

Can't access my account.

Zael
    Remi Explorer

Can't access my account.

Post by Zael on August 7th 2011, 10:29 pm

When I joined a Glas party I got the worst lag spike ever. It was horrible. It wouldn't stop after a long time (I went to the living room and watched a movie with the family and came back and it still didn't unfreeze). So, I decided to pull the plug, and ever since then I couldn't access my account. Of course I went through the client way and not the traditional method (it won't work) and whenever I try to log in, it says NGM couldn't doing something I forgot. Anyway, my theory is my character is stuck in game. You would think I would have been kicked from the boat or even DCed, but nothing happened. So now, I can't access my account. My only hope is to wait until the website is fixed and to log in from there or to submit a ticket (which I doubt will pay through). Do I regret doing this? Maybe. But, it's because of Nexon's stupid servers. It's a HUGE company full of successes. Like fuck, they just bought a game from another company and they can't give us top-end servers for a high tier game? What the fuck. Shitty Nexon. I'm sorry, but I'm kind of venting. If I can't access my account or my ticket isn't looked at or seen through, I'm going to quit. But, anyway enough of all that. Time to be optimistic and hope my account is okay again. Btw, I even did a system restore and stuff. I think I'll reinstall Vindictus since it said I installed it incorrectly or something.
    Nogiku
    In Love With Remi

Re: Can't access my account.

Post by Nogiku on August 8th 2011, 8:03 am

I still can't log in to my account after they said they fixed it. I can't report no nothin

Drakonnan
    Remi Explorer

Post by Drakonnan on August 22nd 2011, 3:46 am

When I got banned I looked around and found out you can email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and they reply and fixed my ban before I even got a ticket response. Try it out!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is December 17th 2018, 3:13 pm