Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

It was fun while it lasted.

Jolokia
    Remi Wannabe

It was fun while it lasted.

Post by Jolokia on August 16th 2011, 2:58 am

I'm just gonna come out and say that I'll be retiring from this game. It has nothing to do with anyone, but the game itself. My enhancement/echantment failures and the pressure of needing to have a +11 down the line just did it for me. As someone who refuses to pay real money on this game, its basically almost unrecoverable. Some of u may say you've had worse experiences, but I didn't just blow up my weapons because of the new pay2win scheme nexon implemented. I did think about it and feel that I've spent enough time on this game. Just wanna say good luck on ep 9 & 10. It's been a pleasure meeting you all. One more thing, thank god i don't have to do another survey! lol
    Nogiku
    In Love With Remi

Re: It was fun while it lasted.

Post by Nogiku on August 16th 2011, 7:49 am

It has been a pleasure, I understand where you are coming from and most of us are just waiting for better designed, more solid, not pay to win games.

I wish you the best in fighting off your boredom from now on!

Steelfang
    Remi Wannabe

Post by Steelfang on August 16th 2011, 1:22 pm

Sad Sadly, Vindictus is starting to become pay to win (already kind of is, actually...), and I understand why you would want to quit before it gets REALLY bad. Thanks for everything, it's been nice knowing you! ^^

-You should join me when GW2 comes out. Smile
    Lisolette
    Admin

Post by Lisolette on August 16th 2011, 9:15 pm

It was fun playing with you up until now Jolokia! Sad to hear about the losses >< (If only +11 worked!!!). You're always welcomed by Remi so don't hesitate to drop by on forums or in-game to ask us what we're up to or something!

Vindictus
    {Evie}
    Lisolette
    {Fiona} Eternal

Tera Online
    {Mystic} Lisolette
    Ragnus
    Advanced Remini

Post by Ragnus on August 16th 2011, 9:29 pm

Jolo!!! Sorry to hear and that I had to watch all that last night as it all unfolded. I know how you feel though about the whole pay2win direction this game is taking. Seems like its inevitable with every game though almost unfortunately.

It was good times for the bit I played with you though. Too bad we couldn't have gotten that #1 spot for those Ahglan speed runs though!!! D: Good luck in whatever you go to next.

Jolokia
    Remi Wannabe

Post by Jolokia on August 16th 2011, 10:43 pm

Thank you guys. I've never been in any other guild except Remi. I just hope to find a good community like this on my next journey. So for now, I'm just waiting for the next big thing. Guild Wars 2! As soon as I saw the Charr doing spin2win with a dual axe, I started drooling! See you all there. Take care everyone!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is December 17th 2018, 4:13 pm