Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

I can't access my account! LOL.

Munyo
    Remi Explorer

I can't access my account! LOL.

Post by Munyo on August 31st 2011, 11:37 pm

Why? Nexon, why? ._.
    If you looked at the updates from the site, you will see that Nexon is starting a campaign to enhance player's security. I'm so smart, I didn't write down(or I lost my paper because of the move) my secondary security information. Huhuhu ~~~~
    Yes, I had fake information, because it was only for Vindictus, and I thought I wouldn't be playing it anymore(I only go on if I get really bored and have free time). I went through 2 hours for something I didn't really play anymore. FML.

I sent two tickets and they were auto-closed. I want to make a sarcastic happy face right now...

I remember I did change my password through the site, not my e-mail when they had site changes for 1-2 days. I finally experienced a real big fail caused by Nexon. :c

Uhh... Back to my music.
    Lisolette
    Admin

Re: I can't access my account! LOL.

Post by Lisolette on August 31st 2011, 11:55 pm

Yeah, a lot of people have that kind of issue too because they like fake information! It really sucks how you can't change your email either... So you changed your pw and can't get back on because you forgot it or you can't change it?

Vindictus
    {Evie}
    Lisolette
    {Fiona} Eternal

Tera Online
    {Mystic} Lisolette

Munyo
    Remi Explorer

Post by Munyo on September 1st 2011, 12:13 am

There is a (?) near the password. I clicked that, but it was only temporary! I didn't know that. So, it did not change anything. To get back, you need to send in your secondary information and change your password. My e-mail is in the system, and I know the password for it.

Do you know how to get secondary information if you forgot it?
    That question was very stupid since I don't know how you can forget your last name and your birth date.

Also, Nexon is being very lousy. I mean I could change EVERYTHING in my DN/MS account, but not my Vindictus account. It wouldn't let me change my password, add security questions, or add my Facebook information. This annoys me a lot...
    Nogiku
    In Love With Remi

Post by Nogiku on September 1st 2011, 9:43 am

I had the same problem as you, and I just gave up, my old nexon account from ages ago I used false information and couldn't change anything. just gave up. made another account, got hacked, and... made another account..

Munyo
    Remi Explorer

Post by Munyo on September 1st 2011, 10:35 am

I actually blame myself for playing DFO. I only played it for 10 minutes.
    I thought I had that in my DN/MS account, which I had the information for.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is December 17th 2018, 3:53 pm