Vindictus [East] Ch. 188

Where Have I Been?

Natsimi
    Remi Explorer

Where Have I Been?

Post by Natsimi on March 28th 2012, 9:05 pm

Not sure how many people still frequent this forum or how many of those actually remember who I am, but I was in the guild for quite a while and was at the top of Evie's before I stopped playing in early November. The only thing that was going to keep me around until the Dragon update was getting my Raiders' Staff to +15. It was +12 for a very long time and decided that if it made it to +15 then I would stick around for the Dragon update. I really never thought that it would ever get to +13 and it was going to be pretty uneventful however Fergus almost kept me playing as this happened: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    If any of you were on/in the guild when that happened then you know that the staff blew up when I tried for +15.

Back to the relevance of this post after no longer playing Vindictus I had gone back to playing League of Legends with most of my time, and now League of Legends gets played every other day or so since I am now playing Aion. I had played Aion back near it's release for about 4 months before deciding to quit due to the monthly fee as well as the end game being non-existent. Within the past month or so I have gone back to playing as it will be going completely free-to-play on April 11th. There will be NO difference between those who payed to played before and those who are just starting with the free-to-play model. At the moment, they have an unlimited free trial where you can make as many characters as you like and can level them up through level 40 and they will be transferred over when the game goes free-to-play. I am saying this in case anyone else is looking to join me or is just looking to see where I had gone. Feel free to add me in-game on League of Legends or come play Aion with me and add me there.

League of Legends: HundredAcreWoods
    Aion:
    Server: Israphel
    Faction: Elyos
    IGN: Natsimi

OR if you really feel like it although I am not on much
    Steam Name: HundredAcreWoods

Katial
    Remi Explorer

Re: Where Have I Been?

Post by Katial on March 29th 2012, 10:25 pm

Hi Natsimi~

I'm glad to hear from you. I remember when we were leveling Goldsmithing, you were working on your 4* Thorn rings and emblem and I had just finished the evil Eniloch Fur Jacket farm during an Expertise event. I think we even had a few conversations about the best equipment.

I played Aion some at the end of beta and for a few months after release ...as Asmodian. Thus, I've no love for the game anymore. While a bunch of Remi has been playing Tera, I'm waiting for Guild Wars 2. I hope to see lots of Remi there!
    Ragnus
    Advanced Remini

Post by Ragnus on March 29th 2012, 10:55 pm

I gave AION a try, even a second one reinstalling it on my desktop when I got back here. Still got to say, I can't stomach playing it. It's too slow for me and I like action paced games more too much. Even watching videos of high level gameplay didn't interest me enough when I couldn't play it for anymore than an hour without getting bored. Well guess I'll be sticking to Vindi till TERA, along with playing Tribes: Ascend and some Ninja Gaiden 2 since I picked that back up.

Natsimi
    Remi Explorer

Post by Natsimi on March 29th 2012, 11:11 pm

Aion has gotten a lot different since release, since I have played at both times (release and now) and depending on what you didn't like about it on release they may have changed it.

As far as the slow leveling goes, I feel like it just doesn't affect me given that I played Mabinogi for 2 1/2 years and when you would grind to lvl 70+ each rebirth (rebirthing every 1/2 weeks) then the leveling in Aion is nothing in comparision lol.

Just figured I would let people know what was going on with me since it seems like more people are moving away from Vindi and they are probably looking for a new game to play.

As far as the Goldsmithing goes I did end up having 2 4* Thorn Rings, and a 4* Ghost Witch Emblem before I was done all made by me lols.
    Narythena
    Post Count Farmer

Post by Narythena on March 30th 2012, 11:33 pm

Natsimi wrote:Aion has gotten a lot different since release, since I have played at both times (release and now) and depending on what you didn't like about it on release they may have changed it.

As far as the slow leveling goes, I feel like it just doesn't affect me given that I played Mabinogi for 2 1/2 years and when you would grind to lvl 70+ each rebirth (rebirthing every 1/2 weeks) then the leveling in Aion is nothing in comparision lol.

Just figured I would let people know what was going on with me since it seems like more people are moving away from Vindi and they are probably looking for a new game to play.

As far as the Goldsmithing goes I did end up having 2 4* Thorn Rings, and a 4* Ghost Witch Emblem before I was done all made by me lols.

aaaaaaaachooooo

I am allergic to grind.

FluffyP
    Remi Explorer

Post by FluffyP on March 31st 2012, 11:38 pm

Narythena wrote:
    Natsimi wrote:Aion has gotten a lot different since release, since I have played at both times (release and now) and depending on what you didn't like about it on release they may have changed it.

aaaaaaaachooooo

I am allergic to grind.

Nary is a lazy bum! Expect everything to fall into his lap I bet! Don't expect to get any free +12 weapon in Tera like in Vindi >_>! I should demand you sacrifice that thing to Fergheus!

I tried Aion since it's free to play recently. It wasn't bad and the grind was okay. But after trying Tera, I couldn't go back to continue playing it. Feels a lot more fun compare to Aion. You should give it a try.

Soonri
    Advanced Remini

Post by Soonri on April 1st 2012, 2:23 pm

FluffyP wrote:
    Narythena wrote:

aaaaaaaachooooo

I am allergic to grind.

Nary is a lazy bum! Expect everything to fall into his lap I bet! Don't expect to get any free +12 weapon in Tera like in Vindi >_>! I should demand you sacrifice that thing to Fergheus!

I tried Aion since it's free to play recently. It wasn't bad and the grind was okay. But after trying Tera, I couldn't go back to continue playing it. Feels a lot more fun compare to Aion. You should give it a try.

I will take that sword off his hands and then blow it up with Leopard!
    Narythena
    Post Count Farmer

Post by Narythena on April 1st 2012, 6:48 pm

FluffyP wrote:
    Narythena wrote:

aaaaaaaachooooo

I am allergic to grind.

I would rather spend time watching anime!

FluffyP
    Remi Explorer

Post by FluffyP on April 1st 2012, 8:36 pm

Soonri wrote:
    FluffyP wrote:
    Narythena wrote:

aaaaaaaachooooo

I am allergic to grind.

I will take that sword off his hands and then blow it up with Leopard!

You have my blessing to blow it up +best

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is December 17th 2018, 3:31 pm